This work by New American History is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at newamericanhistory.org.
- Bernie Sanders Bids for Jewish History
- "The Edge of the Abyss": The Origins of the Israel Lobby, 1949-1954
- How American Jews Became Israeli Settlers
- Anne Frank and Her Family Were Also Denied Entry as Refugees to the U.S.
- What Americans Thought of Jewish Refugees on the Eve of World War II
American Panorama/Digital Scholarship Lab:
The Future of America’s Past:
- American Archive of Public Broadcasting
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Embassy of Israel
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Anne Frank's Diary: The Graphic Adaptation
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
- The Complete Maus